rain on me
Tuesday, March 9, 2010 | 1:16 PM

I can't believe I just did that! haha. I must be out of my mind. But she said yes. Well Kind of at least. I really hope it helps! I am so excited!!! eek. i finally see a change ahead.

Things in Rusden feels so different these days :(. I need a new housemate! and some other things I really should not mention here. Feel so tempted to move out. Haha. but I dont think that is going to happen. I think i am going to buy a TV by the end of next week/ or this week. err. I want to watch neighbours and the 7pm project and so you think you can dance! hahaha.

Err still yet to get my marketing text from that girl. :X I think I kind of really need it to do the assignment. Haiz. And my tute is tomorrow. Ok, but we are meeting at 2 later. So hope it helps. This semester feels super duper slack and that feels GREAT! ahaha for now at least.

OK got to head to uni to get that book now :)

Addicted to arctic monkeys :s