rain on me
Friday, February 26, 2010 | 5:48 PM

if we ever meet again

It is time to get back to melbourne. the holidays are almost over. :(. ok time for this blog to come back to life once again. dont blame me but blogging seems more like a chore when in sg.

Flying off tonight!!! that is like less than 12 hours. I am quite excited. But i forgot to book the shuttle bus. I think id see if i can catch the 930 bus or i might cab? damn i am so dead. hahaha. but i will see how it goes. I have to tell tiff though. hmm i hope she checks her aus num. tmr. eeek.
Anyways flying emirates this time. Seems like there is plenty of shows to watch. but they are all quite old.I think. And i wonder who is my hsemate and what i am going to be doing tmr. And i hope i can find shah's thingy... haha.. ok back to packing :)