|
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 | 5:39 PM
I JUST WANT TO GO HOME!
haha. yea, i just realised how screwed i am with management. I can't remember a thing. the subject bores me to death. and with this heat. i feel like sleeping. i want to give up on it already :(
heard that there was a heat wave, which explains the killer weather. I am just glad that i am not going to be here for the summer. looks like it is going to be bad idea to do a summer semester here now cos i think i would just be burnt.
oh and i forgot to mention the paper is in the afternoon, which means i will end up wasting tomorrow morning as well. yet to start studying for fri's and mon's paper too. oh man. i really have no idea what i am doing anymore. too late to regret now! ugh. i hope some miracle saves me :(:(:(
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|