|
Monday, October 19, 2009 | 11:49 AM
ugh.can time pass any faster. I really want to know the outcome already. haha. I am dead. I am still so hopeful. haha. damn it. so much for keeping expectations low. haha i dont think i am very good at that anymore.
I always love a lazy monday morn. haha. it is so fun. haha. hmm i think i was born to be a slacker. apparently there is going to be ben & jerry's in uni. as much as i rreally want it, i think id just wait till i get back to sg. hahaha. unbelievable aint it? the start of the last week of uni has begun:) WEEK13!! hahaha i am still amazed i have lived through all 13:)how awesome.. will miss the ppl i met this sem though. some of them are graduaing this yr or deffering their studies for a yr. haiz. haha
oh and the exam timetable is out again and there are no changes. at all. so much for that. haiz..
have fun ppl :)
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|