rain on me
Sunday, October 18, 2009 | 10:43 PM

okay, so I never knew that I could get so tired playing wii. zzz
haha. a short trip to niko for cakes, ended up in a whole day out. but i really did enjoy it.
haha. lol.

Hazelnet smth smth.. was simply delicious. haha. and we ended up talking for 3 hours. haha. and something someone said ended up in us going back to shalini's bf's hse to play wii. hmm yea i thought it was strange too, but i think she actually practically lives there, so it was pretty much her hse too? haha. played mario kart and mario and sonic olympics. okay first time at that so I really sucked. but it was fun. and the company. hahaha laughed like crazy. i think i could have even teared. I didnt know there were so many characters in Super Mario by the way. hahaha. oh and played with their bunny, tinkle? haha i forgot its name. but it is a boy bunny. haha pretty cute but it kind of has a temper. and it bites clothe when it is annoyed or smth. haha and it is pretty big. and finally Shalini was hungry at like 9 so we decided to go back. nice that he drove me back all the way to rusden. haha I am not sure if the bus even runs that late on a sun.

haha. ultimately it was a good way to spend a sunday afternoon/evening/night :). Back to uni tmr. How sucky is that? i think most if not all of the sci pretty much have already ended their lectures. unfair. haiz. hahaha. okay i will start revising tomorrow. and that is a promise that I will/ have to keep. yup. cools. haha. I cant believe I am this exhausted by the way. hahaha strange isnt it?

apparently the exam timetable might change. hope it is for the better then. quite scary actually. hmmm..

:)