rain on me
Monday, August 24, 2009 | 11:54 AM

Yay! I am so happy now:)
Finished the first out of the 4 assignments! Awesome.
Data mod is almost done. Just have to get that solver to work. Okay apparently solver does not like to solve with if statements in a model. esp if you tick the assume linear model thing. like how the hell was I supposed to know that. anyways will fix it by tomorrow. After the consultation with my tutor. haha I gave in. I NEED HELP! zzz. there is always a first i guess. but i think it might become a habbit. haha i shd be using my brains a little more and fix it myself but.. i have 3 more assignments due. so i really cant be bothered! hahaha!

now, to get started on my networks assignment which is a whole lot of physics all over agian. I think if i make it through this week, i am a really lucky person.wahaha.