rain on me
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 | 11:54 PM

randomness

G: "what do you want to be next time?"
hahaha seriously sounds like somone asking a 5 yr old waiting for a reply like fireman, policeman, doctor etc! I have no idea. oops. Okay I kind of la. but undecided? haha.

I want to a rc Helicopter! haha actually i would prefer a Rc boat like the one the boy was playing by the lake today! but i dont dare bring my toy boat to the lake haha. so retarded. Hahaha should i get it?

I cleaned up my room so that the cleaner can clean it. hmm sounds ironic. but it is not! And i need Ravi to change my light bulb in my room it has been 2 weeks since it died. Excited to get white light!

Decided to do my report draft in point form and in pencil cos I am a super lazy person. who deserves a day break for finishing the mgc assignment. :)

Craving for ice-cream and have to go grocerries real soon. dont even have bread left! Friday?

I really cant wait for the 21st and Sat! hhahahaha.

I want to go somewhere interesting on the 29th of Aug cos I would have submitted all assignments for the nex 4 weeks=)

I am still up cos i am waiting for my Hair to dry.

I wish ppl stop talking/ asking about that. haha i just dont know what i am supposed to say anymore.

nutella?