|
Wednesday, August 5, 2009 | 4:29 PM
oops. I am bloggin twice again! haha.
I am very sad that I am missing Fass's 21st birthday party!!!!! It sounds like it is going to be loads of fun. Haha. hmm I feel like I am missing out on a lot of things back home :x Hmm dont think i wld want to stay here for good than. What else would i have to miss for that? Anyways.. have a great party, Fass!=)
Yay I love talking to Geri on MSN. haha she insists it is different from talking in person.. but what to do I am far faar away. Haha. I can't wait for the darn sem to be over and I can be HOME. Hope the sem goes as well as the last one.
I am not going to be stressed by that anymore. haha. still have so much time right? hees. don't think I will skip lecture for that after all. although I dont really think it makes a diff.
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|