|
Sunday, August 9, 2009 | 12:05 PM
okay. i have not done anything I should have yesterday. Haha. oh man I am such a slacker=)zzzz! I will do some assignment today! (otherwise I will die!) haahha
Anyways.. I downloaded skype yesterday!! haha anyone wants to skype with me? haha I can't wait for tuesday! hmm maybe I am addicted. or maybe I am just bored. Yay! Cherlyn is going down to swim too. haha. if only she was going for fencing too =( haha. but shd not do things u are not interested in.
I feel like taking up guitar again. after the first kind of a failure exp. haha. maybe I will bring my guitar back with me next semester. haha. i miss it. and the one song I can play on it. hahaha. fineee.
House hunting again?! I hope it is still near Rusden. hahahaha. zzz. And starting to apply for jobs and stuff. haha i will be sooo devastated if I dont get a job after graduating.. after spending so much money on the education. haiz. sucks. hahahha.
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|