|
Wednesday, August 19, 2009 | 10:00 AM
Just got back from submitting my First assignment for the semester. yea I just realised my assignments start really late this time round. But, the next week will be spent completing my remaining 3 assignments due next week. hahahaha I am going to die=)
Although I am aching, I can't wait for next tuesday. Yesterday was good. haha
Talked to Geraldine! haha what luck, when I called, her friend had just sent her home. I miss her :(. Heard of all the latest things going on with her and the rest. And the reception was really good cos she cld tell it was me immediately! Yayness. Haha. she sat by the pool to talk to me while i was in bed. haha. oh man I really miss that girl alot. especially after the syd-melb trip. I want a teleporting machine! haizz. I really can't wait to go back! ugh. hopefully before Amira's birthday. which is very hard cos itis still during the exam period. Haha.
Ugh cant decide which assignment to do now. haha obviosly the one with the draft due tmr. i noe. haha but i have no itention of writing anymore. I hate reports and essays. And no way am I going to continue staring at that darn Qmanual again. hahaha. i feel like sleeping. oh wait I shall watch net deception today! haha has been more than a week alr! yay.
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|