|
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 | 9:32 PM
I know it is unlike me to blog twice in a day, but I have got nothing to do till my rice is cooked! haha I am soo hungry. I am really glad that I (finally) joined fencing. Hmm, i think i owe part of it to Cherlyn :D haha. Hope you are honoured! Yup it is really really fun. and although not very good yet, at least I know whose priority it is and who gets to attack and stuff( I think). Yay I can't wait for next week! I love tuesdays now cos I have no uni on weds and i get to fence. I think the only person who turned up last week and did not this week is CHERLYN!!! haha. but a few new comers though.
And am re-thinking if I shd go to the city tmr. haha cos.. 1. I bet I will ache so much I would rather just sleep in 2. I see the evil assignments are up on moodle! 3.It would be nicer if I could go down with cherlyn on Fri.
Hmm but that would only be possible if... haha. which i think i will anyways. Omg someone would think that i am still on hols or something. oops.
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|