rain on me
Tuesday, August 4, 2009 | 10:44 AM

Hmm have resorted to blogging cos the uni com does not have flash player and I cannot play Waka waka! haha. Was considering downloading it but that would mean that I ought to rush for the same com every week. hmm. I think I am such a slacker.. the other 2 in the com lab are doing work. haha.

Went to watch My Sister's keeper last weekend. good movie=) apparently diff from the book. but I dont really rmb reading any of it. haha. But too painful to watch. hahaha.
Had pancakes with banana. yum. Shopped and got a new jacket. Shocked that I am actually buying stuff when we go shopping. Probably the only time where all of us got something.

Tried to find the free pancakes on campus. but I gave up. went to Hargraves instead. I love Hargraves. Waaay better than Mattheson at least. Charged my phone=)

I think I will randomly train down to somewhere alone tomorrow.Maybe the place we got lost the other day. Or maybe I should stick to somewhere I know. haha lest I get lost. hmm maybe develop some phots? thinking of decorating my room alr. cos something tells me in the end I will end up staying there for most of my time in uni. haha. Such a loner. But I guess it might be the last off-weekday for this sem and I shd not waste it! Haha.

Fine I think I will go walk around at docklands. Love the water. haha so sad that I cannot swim(effectively). I want to ride on a speed boat. but am afraid that I will some how drop off and drown. hahaha. sounds so scary.. :x

Hmm I actually want to type more but the guy next to me just said: "singaporeans love blogging, don't they?" referring to me typing away and reading others' blogs. haha oops.