|
Wednesday, August 5, 2009 | 1:09 PM
Hees. I am damn happy now. haha call me crazy, but yea really really happy. Hmm never thought this would happen though. haha. hopefully it is successful.
Quite worried about getting internships and work placements this holiday. everyone is telling me to start searching for one. And everything seems to be coming at the same time. but yea i guess it is really hard. Most of those in Monash's career fair are for Aus citizens or PRs and are in Melb/Syd. No way am I going to spend my summer here this year. I dont want to not be home for more than a year. That sounds crazy. geez. Those in Sg are for the May-Aug period. Haha. I have no idea what to do. I wonder what is wrong with simply getting a job instead of an internship. haha but i guess it is equally difficult.
AHHH. what should I do. I think I am going to be staring at the com the whole day today. Hmm whatever happened to going to the city? hmm haha. I want to travel instead. HAHAHA slacker :x . After this semester I still have 2 more Summer vac before I graduate. Maybe I shd not rush things, Hahah.
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|