|
Friday, July 31, 2009 | 2:49 PM
weekends!!! :D
I love fridays? I think haha. it is way better than thurs at least. I miss the times I had fridays off. and could sleep in till I feel like getting up. watch some dramas and slack the whole day away! haha that was a year ago! hmm. I have got loads of things to get done. I want to be on holiday too! Haha. but they are starting soon too! half a month more. I am so evil.
I realized why my blog is so boring. But am not going to do anything to change it! hahaha. oops I cant wait for week 5 or something so things would go a little faster. haha.
Management tute could be fun I suppose. If only the tutor could speak a little faster. Haha. i am so evil. but still. the whole time he had no idea what this girl meant and he just nodded his head to be polite(?). haha he is so evil. but he did ask her to repeat, but to no avail. And I have no idea why, but I think networks is full of Physics! Crap. haha. forgot wavelengths and all the other rubbish. zz! have to read the darn TB?
I think I am going to watch my sister's keeper tomorrow. Hope it is good. And steamboat at night!=) If it was anything like last yr I am going to be bloated. Haha. Should cook less? Hmm Have to wake up early again tomorrow? haiz. And I feel like buying stuff, although I feel broke already. haha
Too much sleep makes you sleep deprived. Stupid constructions! Starts at like 7 and stops just when I have to wake up. so it ends up with me going back to sleep and oversleeping. haha. ended up taking the bus to uni today! soo lazy! haha. i had 15 to mins to get there which is impossible by foot!
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|