|
Monday, July 27, 2009 | 8:25 PM
gone before you know it
Haha. fine i will blog. one week of this sem is over. only 12 more=) Haha. yes the second year has started.. still see no diff though. Uni has been relatively alright. could be better, but.. I am seriously considering joining fencing. espeacially now that i have made some money selling the old textbooks=) I want to go ski too. haha maybe during the winter break next year? hopefully=)
Apparently ppl have noticed that i type really slowlt in tutes. haha how embarrassing! But i am waay better now k. haiz. Glad sam liked her present from me=) yay i think i have successfully convinced someone to transfer into one of my tutes! yay.
hmm i enjoyed Sydney allot although it was waay too short. will post the nicer pics up soon! we climbed the Sydney harbour brige. Honestly never seen soo many stairs in my life. And the view was just freaking awesome, But yes it was tiring. Espeacially since the next day we went to climb MORE STAIRs at the Blue mountains. I like Sydney. Maybe even prefer it to melb. haha. maybe cos I am just bored of melb alr. Haha and the ferry is actually a form of public transport! how cool is that? haha. And someone has to tell me seriously how famous are those korean songs in sg? hahaha! and i realized, only the company matters and not really what u are doing exactly. The winter hols has ended waay too fast
Still feel like it is the hols though. haha i guess u have to wait till the third week for everything to kick in full force. I cant wait to go back to sg for some reason. I think 8 months is actually longer than it seems.
I want Ben and Gerry's turtle soup.yumm. will wait for this sem to fly by! Yay than i can be on a plane again.
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|