rain on me
Friday, July 17, 2009 | 10:17 AM

And it goes on!

hello world.
I have been contemplating deleting this blog. haha i am bored of it already.
blogging is so troublesome. Am amazed that people can update everyday without fail.
haha than again i just dont like having to do something every single day.

The new semester is going to start soon. That was fast! And i find it tiring just thinking about all the things that needs to be done before it ends again. got back results yesterday. one worg. baffled. oh well cant be bothered by it now. And i guess nobody will get it hahahaha! Yes I am weird. Okay now i cant decide if i should buy the textbooks. Am a little broke and i hardly use them anyways. haha.

Spent more than i should have this hols and less than what i thought i will. not sure if i shd be happy or sad. but i have not done anything i said i would and am left with only one weekend left!!! oh no what have i done? haiz. I will try and rush it in the first weeks of uni.

I want to go skiing too!

The house suddenly feels huge, empty and quiet=(
4 more months. hahahaha!