rain on me
Wednesday, June 24, 2009 | 10:09 PM

ugh. everyone seems so moody today=(
haha. or maybe it is just me.
Serious lack of sleep. I think i get grumpy when I have insufficient sleep.
okay maybe not. maybe more like when I get up when I really don't want to.
Haha.

THAT aside I think I was rather productive today. yay. haha
obviously. I was awake close to 24 hours! haha. and weird eating patterns.
I want to go back to sg for a while too! haha i miss sam.
she is so evil and retarded!
called just to tell me she decided what she wanted for her bday and expects me to get it using my credit card. haha. fat hope =)

Erfie had her paper today.. hope it went well.
And the opening is tomorrow=)
And my papers re-starts the day after tomorrow
hope all go well =)
I am sure it will

Nobody seems to understand anymore. haiz...

I want to go on a cruise!!! like seriously. Actually i want to go on my own. Haha
but it'll seem so emo. And i have never been on one.
can't wait to be on the plane again. Haha I love travelling alone!
okay just not the immigration parts. a little intimidating!
and the guy said I don't look the same in my passprt! haha

I want to be in a bubble flying to somewhere far away.

haha. fine I will become normal again after the papers:)