|
Wednesday, June 3, 2009 | 2:10 PM
i want to be slacker:( okay exams are nearer than it seems. Hmm next week. Haha. that was freaking fast. At this rate i will be 50 soon. eek. I finally finished the bus law quiz. I have no idea why they postponed the deadline for it. haha cos of that i have put it off till the last day. haha i suck.
Can't wait for stats paper to be over than i get a 2 week study break for 3 papers. yes I noe my timetable is very slack. Haha but that is the reason why the break is only 2++ weeks... I feel like cold rock. or any other ice cream in fact. The mint and choco chips ice cream is finished! haha i know that was fast!
Freddos has 1065 songs in 4 months=) i still want the songs frm my old MP3 but it is in Sg;( haizz.. btw although i really like this skin i feel like a change. so stare at it as much as u can cos its gonna change soon! hahahahahahahahah
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|