|
Wednesday, June 17, 2009 | 3:33 PM
Hello. Hahaha. i realised most ppl are having exams tomorrow. hmm but i am not. I wish I was though. having three papers left is soo distracting cos I dont know where to start every morning. Hahah. hmm I still have most of my ice-cream left. What a suprise. hehehe. I want to do something slightly more exciting. But seriously think i should just wait till the 30th June lest I regret it. Hahah. hmm it is only less than 2 weeks left. PATIENCE!
I seriously hate studying this sem. So much crap. Haha the subjects i did last semester were so much more interesting last sem... eek! I miss the . In other wordtimes when i actually felt enlightened after some reading. Now it is zzz.. hahhhahas, I HATE BUS LAW AND DATABASE!!!
Haha. I have not even started studying for the last paper. hehe but i guess it's time will come some time soon. I wish the Sydney trip is still on. Ugh. stupid swine flu.. hahaha. I wish i could go back to sg for a while too. haha. yea right...
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|