|
Thursday, June 18, 2009 | 10:44 PM
=)
Ugh! I OFFICIALLY HAD ENOUGH OF STUDYING
hahaha. but i still will. haha. sad. Stupid timetable.the 2 weeks break in the middle is making me waste a lot of the time at the table! Which means I neither study nor do smth else.. and that sucks and now when I really ought to do some work.. i feel like i have had enough. eek!
Yay! talked to Sammie for about 2+ hours this afternoon! hahaha. can never seem to put the phone down when talking to her.. Had to wait for the phone batt to die twice before we decided to stop. hahah although I just talked to her last night. No idea why there is so much to be said.
and i might be going to sydney after all! Hahaha. Geraldine is convinced that she'd be able to convince her mom.. haha hope that goes well. we'll wait and see i guess.
I want a super duper holiday before uni-ing again. Hahaha Omg i want to cry when i think of all the assignments and tests all over again. eek! Haha. and the bus law person stole 0.3 marks from me!!! wth... cheat my feelings can. I wished i did not noe. but it is better i noe now than like the day before the paper or smth. hahaha. okay i think my ice- cream is gonna finish soon:X must stop soon! hahaha. feel like cold rock too. hahaha wait wait wait.. only 12 more days to freedom!!! yippeeee!
okay that is it for now. btw My posts are getting longer cos i type alot faster now. wahahaha!
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|