rain on me
Wednesday, May 13, 2009 | 2:31 PM

You and me are floting on a tidal wave~

hmm it is funny that my mom thought that I was not going to go for lessons for the week jeri nab and jy come over.. haha me not going to uni?
haha yea right...
I will die :X but nope not going for database lect. ahaha. it is freaking pointless.

Tonight!!! whoopeeeeeee..
The whole house is amazingly clean=D
Yes. I will try to keep it clean. But it is going to be difficult.

X&Y- coldPlay
Trying hard to speak and fighting with my weak hand
Driven to distraction, so part of the plan
When something is broken and you try to fix it
Trying ti repair it, any way, you can
I dive in the deep end, she becomes my best friend
I wanna love you but I don't know if i can
I know something is broken and I'm trying to fix it
Trying to repair it, any way, i can
The whole album has many scientific references not too sure y ..
but this is probably my favourite song in the album=)