|
Friday, May 8, 2009 | 5:56 PM
We Made it through the week=)
Yay. It is the weekends again.. I thing I have been neglecting alot of things the past few weeks should make some time to get them all done...
Anyways. It is nice knowing someone doing the same course as me! haha finally. but still.
No more mid sems.. Found out next sem is going to be crap.. eek. Not like it is any better now.. but still.
Hahaha.. 'Where did u find her from?' Ok i did'nt really think it was that funny.. but they seemed to think so! ahah hmm...
My head still hurts! dont really think i banged it anywhere.. and i can feel the nerves throbbing. Ended up sleeping at 930 cos of that. haha terrible, i noe. I want to do something fun and let all the work get done... on its own.
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|