rain on me
Saturday, May 2, 2009 | 8:54 PM

It seems like forever.

OMG!!! biggest credit card purchase ever! Tickets from syd-melb X 3 + 1 two way tic.
Haha. u guys owe me (my mom) a ton of money! HAHAHA.
Actually the tickets were cheaper than expected=)

I cant believe our holiday is actually coming true! Who wld have known..
Sad thing is I have to get through the rest of this horrid sem first.
Geraldine is a cheapo.
First thing she said when I called her: "eh, do I have to pay for this call!!!"
Hahaha. fine i noe I dont pay my own bills.. but still HAHAHA

I am super damn excited I can hardly sit still.
After accomodation is settled (thx Geri=)) all we have left to do is plan the itenary.
I think the plan we came up in dec is kind of useless. HAHA although the dates we thought of are the exact dates we are travelling on. Yes we are amazing. Cant wait to play countless hours of card games and mahjong(?) hopefully!!! And i can finally teach Nisha how to play bridge. She is excited too YAY!!!

Ok really i am excited to the core. Plus talking to Shu Wen and Geraldine made it seem even more real. I think I can go on and on about this but yea I shall stop. Least I will try. HAHAHAHA.

Really hope everything goes well. Can think a few things that might not.. but only time will tell.

I noe this is madness but I am truly going nutsss. woohooo. haha

Ok back to work. Or I will get scolded again:X EVIL WOMEN!! haha=)

Labels: