rain on me
Saturday, May 23, 2009 | 9:53 AM

I am such a glutton sometimes. Woke up when Cherlyn called and the first thing that came to my mind was the chocolate mousse tiff made last night. It was extremely yummy!! I am sure she would be a good cook one day hahaha!!! i must be treated everytime=)

Ok I shall blog about what happened the last week and add some pictures! happy? haha you better be.
Friday.
Hmm Nab and JeriANN came over and we had dinner together. Haha and they helped me cook!!

Ann Lo fried an egg!!! she was amazed to k haha. yea. then we took pictures while we got ready for bed. hmm then played Monopoly and obviously I won! haha.. what else is new right.. haha actually i dont think i won.. cant rmb. but I am certain that Jerilyn lost=)
Us squeezing in my beloved cot that ought to be dismentled soon btw..
Haha. we were too lazy to get out, so we got jerilyn to do everything hahaha=)

Then the next day we went to the city for lunch.
Had Italian food. Which was yummy. I loved my pizza and the sundried tomatoes=)





Hmm no pic of the food so I guess this shd do.
And NABilah thinks NAB belongs to her!! ahaha.
We ate for so long/so slowly that we did not enough time to visit st Kilda's beach. Hmm then we, jeri and I, left Nab cos she had to find her friends?

We were bored and had nothing to do so ended up taking pictures by the river.




Haha many many pics and she made me soo embarrassed. Shall spare myself of it here.

Continued walking ard for a bit. And went to catch a movie at Melb Central. Angels and Demons. It was good cos there were many twists in the plot and it kept you guessing who was the villain. But for a long time I had no idea what was happening. Jerilyn wikipedia-ed it when we got home and it made sense to her. I have yet to do that.

Then on Sunday, we woke up early(Kind of) to get to Camberwell Sunday market before it closes!! Got my pretty painting!Hmm then it was to Queen vic market. We got there relatively easily but we could not find Sugar... Apparently we walked right past it and my attention was on something else. haha Then off we went to St Kilda's beach!


Could almost see the sunset but it was behind the clouds=(
Had ice-cream!!! It was really good.=)

Hmm then went off to the city for dineer with jy. Got lost a bit cos we missed our stop. Trammed to Fitzroy/Brunswick instead of Melb central. HAha. So we trammed back to Parliament and caught a train.

Yes I know that my direction sense is not all that good. But I am sure it is getting better. Haha. Decided to go to Lygon for dinner. Got lost(again) asked for directions.. and in the end jy found us and brought us there haha. I noe I am so noob! Ying Thai.. Yum.
Then to Li Teng's Place to get Jy's stuff and we headed home looking like a bunch of ppl who just got kicked out og clollege square.
Then met Jy's Australian fling. And finally got to Huntingdale to find that we missed the last bus. Walked till we reached some petrol stn. for some reason we had to stop. Ann lo caught a cab!!! and we cabbed home. ahh. Lugged the painting for abt 10 HRS!!! haha.
Sleep!!=)