|
Saturday, May 2, 2009 | 6:40 PM
I am feeling tired too often these days. Haiz. Ok I think I have finally gotten down to doing some work. That darn pile has grown till it is about to topple. But dont worry I will make sure it won't. I don't understand why i feel so scared recently. Should learn to relax. Hmm. If the weekend goes accoording to plan, next week would be alot better. Just got to stick to it i guess.
Lunch has made me super duper bloated. No Freddos or pizza though. Left home, got on the bus and realised i forgot to bring my phone out. went back, end up taking a later bus. Met Cherlyn and Tiffany on the bus. On the way back, met Cherlyn on the bus again!! How coincidental.Haha.
Contemplated getting bread top, but felt too full to think about food. Oh wells.
But I will never end up like him behind my back I already am.
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|