rain on me
Sunday, May 24, 2009 | 7:51 AM

hmm that was not a short break at all! haha. Was supposed to go pass ben and Jeremiah some stuff and ended up staying to watch meet the fockers. Then continued to watch InkHeart. I kind of really liked the show=) Easy to understand what was happening and still interesting. Watched an episode of Gossip girls!haha.. my first episode ever. Hmm then decided to stay up till macs served breakfast. Finally at 5:30am decided to leave. Had Hotcakes after sooo many months! It was not too bad. The ones in Sg is still way better though. Went to watch sunrise=) Haha ended up driving ard to see where the sunlight was coming from. Yup there goes my sleep for yesterday. haha!! hopefully i will last the day. I still have to meet my database grp for assignment tonight!

For now, I am not sleepy yet!