Wednesday, May 6, 2009 | 6:18 PM
Excited.Happy.Cold.Tired. Haha. Yay!!! I am freaking happy. And I devoured half a chicken today! And another assignment down. Only 2 More. It will all be over soon and it will be the holidays again. Can u believe it.. yr 2 next sem. So senior. Haha But i will still be doing yr 1 stuff. so i guess it is technically the same
Found the theme song for the show cheers. I remember liking the song more than the show.Haha oops=) And apparently the lyrics are alot longer but i really only like this part.
"Where Everybody Knows Your Name" by Gary Portnoy and Judy Hart Angelo
Cheers Lyrics
Making your way in the world today takes everything you've got. Taking a break from all your worries, sure would help a lot. Wouldn't you like to get away? Sometimes you want to go Where everybody knows your name, and they're always glad you came. You wanna be where you can see, our troubles are all the same You wanna be where everybody knows Your name.
|