rain on me
Saturday, April 25, 2009 | 1:33 PM

Time to get that mojo

I am still listening to coldplay=)
I have kind off abandoned Panic! at the disco( for the moment)
I need new songs. Difficult to study with songs u noe all the lyrics to.
Regret not transferring the songs from my sonyMP3 before I came to melb! Haiz.

I want to go to the playground=)
brings back memories of my childhood. Cant believe I went to the playground everyday, rain or shine, and got into a lot of trouble with people. I still think the worst was when the bicycle knocked down a plant and the women was shouting in foreign languages. Haha. I dont think it was me though I cant rmb who it was.

The things you think of, the first thing in the morning can really be weird. I woke up today thinking I was back home. Haha. So weird.
I laid in bed for 1 hour, awake thinking that.

I have not had cold rock or Freddos since i came back.. what is wrong with me!!! haha.

Best way to get work done is to leave the com OFF. I switched it off at 830 last night or something!!! So proud of myself=) I dont think appearing offline works cos there is more distraction now then just MSN. oops. Haha

Labels: