|
Tuesday, April 28, 2009 | 2:00 PM
dont go raining on my parade.
Yay! New songs for freddos=) feels good. I am shocked that I can borrow folie a deux from the public library. I love the library. I borrowed a book too. But dont really think i will read it. But I will try.
The album is good=) Bread Top was good=)
I got really lucky today cos everytime i walk out the rain stops. Almost as though it was just for me. So although it has been raining crazy today, I reached home dry! Hmm I got a long list of things to do. I have to start soon. Haiz
Dinner is going to be yummy tonight finally. Haha I feel so deprived.
I know I am terrible. I just downloaded Pencil. It is like paint and allows animations=) Can't wait to explore it. But shall have some discipline and do it tomorrow. Loads of work left for tonight.=( Ok back to mugging eek!
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|