|
Tuesday, April 21, 2009 | 5:14 PM
back to that evil place with evil people
Ok, not that evil. But they made my hols end!
First day of school( sounds so primary school=))
-only 1 hr of school!!! ( stas :X, super boring.)
-2 free pancakes (lady tried to make small talk with me cos i was abandoned to wait for my pancake alone=)
-walked home with freddos.
Did MORE facebook quizzes today. Haha. I think i might need to stop soon.
I am NOT a dirty liar! haha. so sad.
Planned the remaining database assignment. Nick : "I was going to that. you beat me to it again. lol." haha. oops. i didnt meant to =(
i still think i prefer using "haha" to "lol" who cares if ur haha is loud or not?
did laundry. finally.
more bus law assignment. Haiz. can't wait for it to be done. It is almost done. yet not done.
Going to cook dinner tonight for Nisha and myself=) Hope it turns out good.
Been really relieved lately=) Hope it lasts.Labels: its all good
|
HELLO.
About
Raseena Thanveer
30.01.1989
Archives
People
tags
Credits
|